Views: 3 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-04-29 Origin: Site
After the reform and opening up, China entered the global economy. With the rapid growth of import and export trade volume, it has gradually become an indispensable economic system globally. In import and export trade, all goods leaving the country (export) and entering (import) should be declared to the customs, subject to customs inspection, implement the customs clearance process, pay a certain proportion of taxes and fees, and circulate freely.
1. Customs declaration
1. Shanghai Customs refers to the formalities for declaration of import and export goods to the customs before shipment. According to the provisions of China's Customs Law, all inbound and outbound goods must pass-through ports, stations, and international airports with customs and the owner of the goods should declare them to the customs. After customs release, the goods can be picked up or loaded for export.
2. Customs clearance
1. Customs clearance means customs clearance, which refers to the formalities that various laws, regulations, and regulations should be handled when importing, exporting, or transshipping goods are entering or leaving the country's customs territory. After fulfilling various obligations and going through customs declaration, inspection, taxation, release, and other procedures, the goods can be released, and the owner or the applicant can pick up the goods.
2. Similarly, various means of transport for import and export goods also need to declare to the customs, go through customs formalities, and obtain customs licenses. During customs clearance, whether it is import, export, or transshipment, the goods are under the supervision of the customs and shall not circulate freely.
1. The national administrative organ exercises the powers of import and export supervision and management by national (or regional) laws and administrative regulations. The English term Customs refers to the local tax contributions paid by merchants when transporting goods, which has the nature of purchasing road tolls or port, market passage, and user charges.
2. After abolishing such local tax donations, the term customs refers specifically to the import and export tax levied by the government. The customs is a government agency that collects import and export taxes, namely the customs.